|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive|
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com|